Rest Area 300m: Wading into the Interweb

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Wading into the Interweb

Oh the Horror! A Blank Page! A First Post!

Still if you believe the hype there are zillions of blogger virgins out there dipping their toes in the blogosphere at this very moment, so why shouldn't a doddery old fart of advanced years and unsober habits help clutter up the net with mindless ramblings and unsober observations?

Now obviously I have to learn to drive this thing....
So far I've got it started and idling,
I'm going to leave the links, photo's,
comments, and all that stuff until I have got this thing rolling.
When I do I want to ramble on about trucks, roads,
New Zealand, Hitchhiking, Fishing, & Stuff. Especially Stuff.

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker