Rest Area 300m: Mouse Benders

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Mouse Benders


When I end up in the old peoples home, I want it to have broadband internet. I want to be allowed to soup up my mobility scooter, fit chrome air horns to it, and I will demand the right to pull it to bits in the bedroom. It is reassuring to see that people are starting to think ahead. You can now get an anti tremor mouse which was invented for the oldies, but would be damn handy for post bender blogging. There is a rather intriguing bit in the item about the anti tremor mouse,
   "James Cosgrave, one of the company's directors, said it would make a big difference to those with tremors.
"I'm a pilot and my tremor condition has not limited my ability to fly a plane," he said."
I bet it doesn't fill his passengers with confidence though.
Image pinched from Modern Drunkard Magazine Online

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker