Rest Area 300m: Overloaded & On The Run

Monday, April 18, 2005

Overloaded & On The Run


I am currently locked in very delicate negotiations with my employers over a fine for overloading. My loader driving mate, has offered to pay half. Meanwhile I am quietly getting ready to flee to Argentina, should negotiations fail. I have picked Argentina because I rather like the idea of being a Gaucho, (retired) and also I rather like the sound of a recipe for Rasberry Mango Fool I came across. Also my brother assures me that armadillo hunting is all the rage over there. He heard it from someone in the pub. They are also not shy about eating huge hunks of grilled steer and drinking beer, both of which are hobbies of mine. Throw in the fact that, though I have never tried it, I bet I am deadly at the Tango, and you can see that Argentina is probably my best bolt hole.

Labels: ,

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker