Rest Area 300m: Mirror, Mirror,

Monday, November 28, 2005

Mirror, Mirror,


One of the more important fittings on a truck are the mirrors.
We are backing into tight places, pulling into impossible off road parking spots, and keeping an eye on the back wheels so that we don't get stuck.

I hate these mirrors. They are convex.

They distort your perception of distance.

If you are backing up to something you can align the truck beautifully, but have no idea of how far away you are from your target.

I want some flat mirrors!

If you are reading this at our workshop, I have some very revealing photo's which could be published to the web, and a few choice embarrassing tales...

Not that I would ever resort to blackmail...

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker