Rest Area 300m: I'm Stuck, ... Pass The Camera.

Friday, December 30, 2005

I'm Stuck, ... Pass The Camera.


This sort of thing causes a bit of hilarity among the crew.
until a couple discover they are stuck too.

Still when it's a neat spot by the river on a nice morning, it is a case of drawing straws to see who goes back to the depot on a mercy mission, for the loader.

There is also some puzzlement as to my immediate reaction to take a photo.
I have tried in vain to convince them that there is enjoyment in a glorious mistake, pride in a monumental cockup, and so on.
They will have none of it.

Personally, I think if a thing is worth doing,
It's worth fucking up.

Labels: ,

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker