Rest Area 300m: Say Cheese...

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Say Cheese...


"The Department of Conservation has issued a warning to swimmers around New Plymouth after several sightings of a large great white shark. The last sighting was last Friday." NZH

I was going to go fishing this weekend, but I've ..um.. run out of fish hooks.

Not that sharks worry me.
They were twice as big in my day.
Shark whisperer from way back, me.

I like this idea though;

At Fitzroy Beach, 17-year-old Cherish Low said she had seen stories about shark sightings in the paper, so she was not going out very far.
Miss Low had another theory on how to avoid being bitten:
"I'll stay in the middle of a group so someone else on the outside will get eaten," she said.

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker