Rest Area 300m: Roll over Beethoven

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Roll over Beethoven


I have been doing some in depth pondering on a reply I made to some email questions, I made a few posts ago,

" What do you think causes the most crashes?

On our stretch of highway, speed & fatigue by a country mile. Usually a combination of both. The driving on auto pilot syndrome."


I also think the isolation and comfort of modern cars could be a factor. I mean there you are, in climate controlled reverie, a full symphony orchestra, or rock band in 8 speaker surround sound blazing away, cruise control, 27 position power seat, all the fruit.

Suddenly.............. !

Well you get my drift!

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker