Rest Area 300m: Back On Line

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Back On Line


I arrived home today with a bit of sealing chip left on the truck. Not one to waste such a valuable resource I thought I'd spread it on the drive to the Fart residence. I carefully checked power wires, low branches etc, and then, up with the hoist and away. One problem. I forgot the phone line. Ping!
Of course being manly, I managed to use the truck as a ladder and rejoin them.
The sealing chip I'm pleased to report was left over from a job I wrote about earlier., and which after 6 weeks has finally been sealed. The local pub should get a bit of a nudge tonight! There will however, be a couple of souls out all night in a sign truck slowing traffic down on the new soft easily damaged surface.

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker