Rest Area 300m: Oh I do like to be beside the seaside..

Friday, July 01, 2005

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside..


" I joined a road gang to see the road, and what did I see, I saw the sea"
Yesterday, bridges, today repairing the gabion wall at the Mokau River mouth.
This wall built to protect the road above at hideous expense, takes a battering in storms, it also gets smashed about by logs and driftwood. We repair holes with a special type of coated wire. A plum job in summer of course, but it was a bit cold down there this morning.
We are going to have to do a lot more here before too long, hopefully mid summer.

Rest Area 300m

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker