Rest Area 300m: "Cato, Warm up the silver hornet ..."

Monday, January 30, 2006

"Cato, Warm up the silver hornet ..."


With rather large toothy creatures prowling about off Taranaki, Option B of the Fart long weekend plan swung into action.

A blast down to the fair, fog shrouded, Capital in the silver hornet.

Most impressive.

They have tall buildings, lots of roadworks, and even have reflectors on the culvert marker pegs.

I waved to the poor buggers spreading sand on bleeding tar in the furnace heat of the central plateau.

Scored a feed at the Old Folks Home in Waikanae

A lovely cop flashed his lights at me, I think he liked my car.

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker