Rest Area 300m: "The Names Fart ... Doddery Fart ... 0070"

Thursday, March 23, 2006

"The Names Fart ... Doddery Fart ... 0070"


"People who fancy their chances of being New Zealand's spymaster have six days to apply.

Security Intelligence Service director Richard Woods is set to retire in October after seven years, and the hunt for his replacement is on."

The job pays well Mr Woods' salary package last year was between $270,000 and $280,000 and his successor will also get a new office in the new combined SIS-Defence headquarters building now nearing completion on the corner of Aitken and Murphy Streets." Stuff NZ


This job would be very Me.
I could hang about with beautiful Russian Countesses, and drive an Aston Martin.

I could have a covert blog.

I would have my Cocoa shaken, not stirred.

Actually I have been in deep cover for some time.

Of course there is somebody I am going to have to "take out" with my poisoned umbrella.

He has been following me with his spy camera

I know who he is

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker