Rest Area 300m: Discovery

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Discovery


Now and then, while slaving away over a hot highway I will be "discovered"

"Are you the internet road worker guy?"

I usually don't own up.

If pushed I will claim that this fabulous man works further down the road and truly is a legend of the asphalt, revered by truckies, and all who push a shovel.

Some, who must be from away, use cunning detective work to bust my cover.

This amuses the rest of the crew greatly.

Quite often now I am startled by a knowing greeting, sometimes from foreign camper vans.

It may seem a bit odd, but talking to a computer is one thing, being recognized on the road another ...

And no matt, that bus hasn't turned up yet ...

(make your own Tee Shirt)

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker