Rest Area 300m: Put The Cone Out And They Will Come ...

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Put The Cone Out And They Will Come ...


This is taken from my gateway.

The car, travelling away from the camera, has taken out a tree, and is extensively damaged.

Car crashes make a hell of a noise.

Watching England's latest rugby humiliation from my couch, I heard it coming and was out the door as it impacted.

The woman driving was scratched and shaken.

She had unerringly nailed my "On Duty" road cone outside the gate.

I had to cut the tree off the car, a passing car club giving a hand.

At least it ended up off the road ...

Labels: ,

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker