Rest Area 300m: Shooting Fart

Friday, January 19, 2007

Shooting Fart

 
Back in 1986 we had a Halley's Comet party.

I seem to remember we even invented a cocktail for the occasion.

Of course it pissed down with rain and though many celestial bodies were observed, Halley's Comet was not one of them.

I did see it though a few days before.

It was amazing.

I saw the Hale-Bop Comet too though that was a disappointment.

Tonight I saw Comet McNaught.

It is far more spectacular from down here in Southern Skies, Taranaki seems especially favoured.

It truly is magnificent.

I better start getting into star gazing.

The Fart Comet has a certain ring to it ...

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker