Rest Area 300m: Now there's an idea......

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Now there's an idea......



AUSTRALIA'S most famous road worker, Warwick Capper, is taking his stop-go sign on the road to strip tease at a comedy festival.
"When Capper was discovered by The Sunday Mail flipping a stop-go sign last month, he was quick to play down the furore and denied he had fallen on hard times.
"I needed to do something casual because I'm a very busy man and I'm away all the time," he said.
"It's certainly been an eye-opener. Even though I don't do too many hours, it's a lot harder than life as a celebrity."
Capper will appear as the opening act in the "wicked" stage comedy Life After Dick, dancing with his stop-go lollipop sign before stripping off the work clothes to reveal his trademark tight footy shorts.
"I am looking forward to it . . . I am not going to go full nude, they are not paying me enough and I save that for Penthouse," Capper said.
"But I will bring the show plenty of razzamatazz and sex appeal. I was God's gift to the galaxy, you know."
The poor deluded fool, Move over Capper, Dodderynudefart is God's gift to the Universe.


Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker