Rest Area 300m: I Am The Resurrection & The Life

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I Am The Resurrection & The Life


Having climbed from the Oldfart sickbed and still a tad tender, I was today reunited with my old truck, which is also a tad tender following it's collapse into the blackberry. By tomorrow, with copious amounts of chicken soup and diesel, we should be both back prowling the highways. Meanwhile Mrs Fart has succumbed and taken to bed, having somewhat selfishly eaten all her Easter Eggs, which I had my eye on. Here I can see a flaw in my "earthquake theory" of eating best things first. It is a bit rough on survivors.
Rest Area 300m

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker