Rest Area 300m: When I win Lotto, part 1

Friday, March 25, 2005

When I win Lotto, part 1


When I win the Lottery it will have to be a big one. I have plans. I want to make a few trips. The first to Scotland, via Coventry. There I will pick up a new Jaguar limo, and a Nurse. I might have to put a bit of dosh about to get a disability sticker too, but with a few zillion dollars that won't be a problem.
I have a one legged mate who will let me use his, but he wants to come too and I dont think I could trust him around the Nurse.
The Nurse will have to be able to drive, handle bookings and bribe officialdom. She will have to have other assets too, but if I ponder those too long, I get all over heated and at my advanced age real harm could result. Much better I ponder the itinerary. There are over a hundred whisky distilleries in Scotland, and only so much time. I have a map. The big dilemma is whether to go clockwise, anticlockwise, or straight up the guts.
I better win this huge pile of money soon, or I might just have to pick the eyes out and go straight to a few of the older single malt distilleries. I suppose if the lottery doesnt come through I could try for a Government Grant.
Something along the lines of "Studying Craftsmen in rural Scottish Communities" might do it.
Rest Area 300m

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker