Rest Area 300m: Technophobia

Friday, March 24, 2006

Technophobia


I had a word with the boss of bosses this morning, up in our head office.

It seems we are getting a computor at our depot.

Now it is only a matter of time before my immediate boss ( a kind, considerate, and generous man) discovers the archives.

I could be washing marker pegs forever.

Did I mention how kind, considerate, and generous he is?

I feel quite loving towards him in an unbrokeback mountain kind of way...



I mean, anything but washing marker pegs ...

Besides, I want to borrow the digger.

A mate & I have a little job in mind.

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker