Rest Area 300m: It Wood Happen ...

Monday, March 27, 2006

It Wood Happen ...


I'd just hit the "publish to blog thingie" on my last (most impressive) post.
I'm feeling all Bloggy smugness, when a car hurtles through the gate and the "Tree Down" cry goes up.

Now I don't know if the trees know something we don't, but I was called out at 2 a.m. this morning for a similar one ( Liquidamber ) that had also commited suicide.
So;


When you arrive, all is usually confusion, and anxiety. The truckies have deadlines and the log books are ticking.
For once they are pleased to see the Road Works Truck.

It was quite a reasonable size, but I winched to the side of the road, got rid of the traffic, and called out the calvary with the chainsaw.

I'll burn it in my fire this winter, just to make sure it's not a terrible spreading tree flu disease.

Labels: ,

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker