Rest Area 300m: Cold Comfort

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Cold Comfort


The boss had a bit of trouble getting us out on the road this morning.

We had a really good frost

It was cold.

Once we were driven out of the warm office though, and the sun finally arrived it was a lovely crisp, sunny day.

We had a chance to get out and check the road after the long weekend.

From now on, very early in the morning, some poor soul (not me) has to check the areas of road that ice up, and put grit on them.

I would do it, ... but I'm still sulking.

I was hoping for at least the Gold Shovel with Clusters in the Queens Birthday Honours List.

So I will stay in bed.

Anyway, I bet the Queen doesn't have to get up at 3 am.

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker