Rest Area 300m: Da Man ...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Da Man ...


Now OJ sent me this photo of one of Barnstables finest.

I thought I'd investigate further.

I was rather intrigued by the fact that they have a division to make sure your truck is heavy. Also their sign writer has a lisp and his "Slow Hospital" sign is a bit odd.

Crime is obviously rampant.

Murdered bicycles even.

But fear not. They have a singing detective
(available for functions)

He has tips for finding fugitives;

"Fugitives often change their hair style and color to disguise their appearance."

This is my favourite custodian of the law however.
(from I think, Santa Cruz)

Ain't he the coolest...

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker