Rest Area 300m: Licorice

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Licorice


We have been sticking Mt Messenger together.

Those licorice straps with icing on, are actually a thin tar strip that comes in a roll.

The theory is that water won't penetrate the cracks and cause the seal to fail.

I am an obvious person to be involved in such a task

If I was a Jelly Bean, I would be a licorice one

I was also a whale in one of my past lives apparently.

I can't fault my personality test result

"You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong."


But I'm not too struck on my ideal career.

Astronaut and private detective I can go along with,
but lawyer ?

How come there isn't one for sticking mountains together with licorice straps?

Someone has to do it ....

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker