Rest Area 300m: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Crash!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Crash!

Audio books are a truck drivers friend.

If you are driving distances, a good book will help pass the time.

Lately I have been immersed in a world of treachery and spying.

But George Smiley always comes through...

It is a bit odd sometimes to step out of the streets of cold war Prague, into a seaside rest area, but George has helped me solve a problem.

It's been puzzling me why so many cars slide off on "my corner".

No motor bikes or trucks, just cars...

George Smiley would gnaw away at a problem and suddenly the pieces would fit together.

I think I have found the culprit, by George....
 

It's that mobile phone mast.

The only one for miles ...

As I leaned in the door of Saturday's off roader and truck violator, he spoke into a phone...

"You won't believe it, but I've just had an accident...."

He didn't have time to ring someone, unless he speed dialled and they answered at the first ring... and it takes a few seconds to get yourself together after an accident, ... Minutes even.

He was already talking on the phone as he came around the corner...

He tried to pass me on the inside, despite indicators and bloody great "Pass With Care" signs.

Caller, your time is up ...

Labels: ,

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker