Rest Area 300m: Mr Hammer

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Mr Hammer



A jack hammer is a very manly thing.

It has always been so.

Today I was plying my manly arts outside the local garage, dripping with sweat and testosterone, and it occurred to me that this was almost certainly having an effect on the ladies at the pump.

I did the right thing, being sensitive too, and warned them not to be overcome and start spontaneously ovulating or something.

They went all coy, and every time I started they held their hands to their ears.

They did shout at me. Endearments I think.

I couldn't hear them. Earmuffs you see ....

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker