Rest Area 300m: Long Range Wireless Mouse

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Long Range Wireless Mouse


I'm in the Faroes at the moment.

Well, I'm not, but my computer is.

At least that is what I've told it.

It's that Windows Media Player you see. The sucky thing keeps trying to sell me stuff when I use "More Info" to try and get album information.

It used to go to metaservices.windows.media.com, and give you track listings, reviews and useful stuff. Now it just wants to hook up to some online store.

So I sent my computer to The Faroes, where online stores are scarce, and now all is good.

I might have to watch for penguin kack in the hard drive though.

Thorshavn Weather

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker