Rest Area 300m: A little pick me up ....

Monday, July 31, 2006

A little pick me up ....


When I was at a tender age, I could party non stop.

There would be brief spells of unconsciousness, but a hearty liquid breakfast would see me up and rocking again.

Now, alas, there are brief spells of partying and longer spells of unconsciousness.

This is a shame.

Whats the point of having a hobby if you keep nodding off all the time ?

I'm obviously out of condition.

Perhaps I need to give one of those Tour de France people a ring.

If I got caught up in a blood doping scandal, I wouldn't muck about riding bikes up mountains.

Waste of a good scandal.

It would be the fleshpots & vice dens of State Highway 3, for this raver ...

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker