Rest Area 300m: Pothole Polka

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Pothole Polka


The CD player in my truck has been fixed.

I can now groove along with the best of them, though my somewhat eclectic taste in music tends to startle the crew.

Some activities lend themselves to a sound track.

Digging is best done to Chain Gang songs, and the Awakino Gorge suits bluegrass.

Eastern European Jewish / Gypsy music tends to get them going a bit (sample) when we are doing potholes.

I find it safer to leave Opera till I'm working by myself, emptying the rubbish bins in the rest areas.

Chases the tourists away too ...

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker