Rest Area 300m: I Have Just The Thing ....

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I Have Just The Thing ....


"I'm meandering my way through your blog archive from time to time. Wow. I have much more respect for what goes on on the road as a result. Thankyou

One question - with the risks that go with the lollypop with drivers that just don't see, why not also arm the lollypop guy/gal with an air rifle er, air horn?"
Andrew


Interestingly, today a car driver that was stopped said "You have no signs back there you know ... "

We invited him politely to go back and look again.

He had driven past a full set of signs and cones and not seen a thing ...

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker