Rest Area 300m

Monday, August 29, 2005


Station 42040 - MOBILE SOUTH 64 nm South of Dauphin Island, AL. A 3metre discus buoy is telling a graphic story as Hurricane Katrina approaches

Wikipedia is doing a great job covering Hurricane Katrina. There are also bloggers in the bunker, and Livejournal is on the job. " If the waters get deep, I can leave with no problem. I do wish I had a good quality Mae West floatation jacket right now. Not sure I can stray afloat with an air mattress. I do plan to buy a good quality flotation vest & flare gun if I get thru this."

Buoy Readings (click latest observations) best windspeed so far 118.5 knots, ... wave height 47 feet.

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker