Rest Area 300m: Add Extra Horsepower....

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Add Extra Horsepower....


You do see some odd things going past you when you are toiling over hot asphalt. I have yet to see a horse go by in a car. We did see a pig once though, - it looked quite comfy in the back seat. (and no, it wasn't wearing a uniform...)
One of the Fart sisters, who shall remain nameless, did once smuggle a pony across Cook Strait in a small caravan. But I'm sure lots of people do that.
We often get rather large dogs attempting to snatch a limb or two as they pass by, and a rather haughty Emu gazed at us rather quizzically from a trailer a while back.
When I see a Killer Whale riding a motorbike, I'll Know I have seen it all.
photo Glossario Tullico

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker