Rest Area 300m: Light Blogging ...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Light Blogging ...


So I have been down to the shop and got my steak, bacon & cheese pie.

I'm trundling past the depot heading off to rearrange NZ by carting slip material to the tip heads.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a few of the crew mucking about with the sign truck which has been reluctant to start.

Aha! (Thinks I) Jumper leads and my truck will sort it...

I stop and reverse back.

Crash!

Someone has put a lamppost there.

Time of incident, till filling in form, ... 25 seconds.

Of course the whole crew, boss & all were in the front row stalls for this performance.

The shame!

Anyone else whistles "Underneath the lamplight .... " again gets a smack in the ear.

Ditto for any pole dancing, opinion polls etc, remarks on the R/T.

Not a good day.

Male. Lives in New Zealand/North Island/The Road, speaks English. Eye color is blue.
This is my blogchalk:
New Zealand, North Island, The Road, English, Male.

Who Links Here eXTReMe Tracker